1) What are the various sizes in which UltraTech XTRALITE is available?
UltraTech XTRALITE is available in 600mm x 200mm x 75 to 300mm i.e. from 3” to 12”
2) What is the sound reduction index of UltraTech XTRALITE?
UltraTech XTRALITE blocks provide excellent sound absorption with a STC (Sound Transmission Class) rating of 44. Sound reduction index for UltraTech XTRALITE is 45 db for 200 mm thick walls.
3) Is UltraTech XTRALITE fire-resistant?
UltraTech XTRALITE has high fire resistance rating of atleast 4 hrs and more.
4) What are the cost benefits of using UltraTech XTRALITE?
UltraTech XTRALITE reduces the dead load significantly and also ensures less usage of steel & concrete. It requires lesser number of joints, which results in saving of jointing material, time and labour.
5) Can UltraTech XTRALITE blocks be cut/sawed easily?
Yes, they can be easily cut/saw to the desired size.
6) Should we pre-wet the blocks while application?
Certainly, as the material to be used is cementitious, hence it is always good to pre-wet the blocks.
7) What is the density of UltraTech XTRALITE?